How to update Samsung Galaxy Note with official Jellybean update?
But how you will get it as official Jellybean update still not available by Samsung, don't get upset you can have it.
Jellybean 4.1.2(N7000XXLSA) firmware has been leaked out for Galaxy Note, may be it was used by samsung for testing purpose but its working awesome without any bug.
It has buttery smooth performance with enhanced processing power, its doesn't slow your device in battery saving mode as ICS does. Multi-windows feature same as Galaxy Note 2 for easy multi-tasking, new ram management which boost up speed when its needed. You can install it with your mobile without using PC, mobile Odin pro has been made it very simple for everyone, just follow the instructions carefully and enjoy Jellybean on your Galaxy Note.
How to install Jellybean firmware with mobile Odin?
- Rooted android device.
- Custom Recovery installed on your device.
Visit this link to root your Galaxy Note and install custom recovery if you are not rooted your phone yet.
- Install mobile Odin pro on your galaxy note from play store.
- Download firmware zip file from link given below and extract it to your SD card, it should be .tar file.
- Create a backup of your current rom with recovery.
- Open mobile Odin Pro choose Open file... and select extracted .tar files from your SD card.
- Check "wipe data and cache” and "wipe Dalvik cache” .
- Now tap "FLASH", check md5 sum for make sure everything is done right and wait for completing installation.
- Select "install zip from sd card” and "choose zip from sd card”.
- Now your phone will boot into Jellybean enjoy it.
Note: Do it at your own risk we are not responsible for any bricked device.